Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Daily Reflections

At work I do a Daily Reflections for the parent to read each day . The reflection tell them what is going on in the the toddler room and the daily happen . Sometime the daily reflection is pain in my ass becasue i have to do it daily but than thier is times like today . It makes me feel good to know I acomplished something with the kids . we had staff meeting and It the first time in long time that I felt the meeting was worth my time. I came home from work and sat and chilled with sam and serenity listen to some music from back in the day when I was kids in 80 and 90. It nice to remember why I like my brother. Because on most day I want kill him or atleast throw him in hole .Than me and sam went to bk and got dinner . Now off to eat dinner and chill and watch some tv. I have made is my goal for the rest the week to stop and enjoy my time going the day reflection . oh american idol back on the top males!

No comments: