Sunday, March 9, 2008

I...........

my thoughts...

I Live:Akron Ohio
I Work: At the center for child development
I Talk: everyone!
I Wish: The snow would go away
I Enjoy: My job
I Look: like Me tan :O)
I Find: no matter how bad things get, they'll always get better soon or later
I Smell: My brownie that am eating
I Listen: all kinds of music.
I Hide: when Iam playing peek-boo with serenity
I Pray: every night.
I Walk: fasted
I Write: in my journal, card to friends.
I See: myself as a teacher, daughter,sister,a friend
I Sing: absolutely horribly, but I still do it :)
I Laugh: all the time.
I Can: do anything I set my mind too!
I Watch: lots of movies & tv.
I Learn: from the kids every day
I Dream: a lot
I Want: to Japan
I Cry: When i miss my father
I Read: A lots of kid's books.... and novels
I Love: my friends, my family, my amials, life...
I Sometimes: wish I had more free time.
I Touch: everything!
I love make a mess
I Hurt: my hand all the time cutting or scratching
I Fear: alone
I Hope: Spring will arive soon!!
I Break: for children and people in the road
I Eat: lots of chicken & pasta.
I Quit: school anyways iam done for now
I Bathe: all the time.
I Drink: alcohol about once a month. and gatorade everyday
I Save: money and pcitures
I Hug: my family and friends
I Meditate: rarely...
I Miss: last summer.
I Hold: my head up high.
I Forgive: almost anyone. It might take me a while
I Drive: honda civi
I Have: lot of cd
I Don't: cold weather
I Made: chirstams cookies
I Kiss: serenity all the time
I Believe: That anyone can do anything they want as long as they put their mind to it!
I Feel: alright
I Know: that there's other stuff I should be doing right now!

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Hey darlin~ I have set it so that every time you post in your blog I will know. This way I can come by and read and then comment:).

Love you...