Thursday, March 20, 2008

Is itreally the first day of spring ?


So today was the first day of spring so when I go out to go work this morning I brush snow and ice of my car only in OHIO on the first day of spring . I color eggs with the kids at work. Now that was fun . Trying to explain to a two year that we are not color the Easter eggs with kool-aide was fun too! . One my kids said well i want to tasted it . I told them is does tasted good . But being two he tasted it anyways and spit right . I just laugh.. I told him I told you it was not kool-aide. Oh to be a kids again. On another note ... I stop by melaine house after work to chat and just chillout. when her husbun got home he invited me to go to dinner . I told him I really didnt have the money to eat out and he told me that no resaon not to go . so we went out to mexico place and had very nice time . It spring break at akron U so we been low with kids and get alot of clean done . It been very nice and my boss been gone all week very nice .

3 comments:

Phyl said...

Love the colors of those eggs!

Ok, it waited until March to really snow in Ohio...so you may be brushing snow off your car on the first day of SUMMER!

Happy Easter...other mother

Anonymous said...

Your eggs turned out A LOT prettier than ours!

Jay said...

We use vinger and water and food color.