Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Room Rearrange

At work today . I was walking around my room and desidce that I need a change . I total change the whole look of my room . With Kara help we moved the children cubbie and some the toy shelfs and the book shelf. I got new floor rug and change the Home center around . I work on all day moving and removing stuff to make it all work out . Anyone that know me know I dont care change stuff around to offen. But to today It was enjoy ! The other teacher that I work with is on maternity Leave. I sent her a email to let her I move stuff around this was her reply You rearranged this time and not me! :) Take pictures if you can! . So that my plan take picture than post them here at later date. For once I am happy with change . So once told me you dont have a lot a change in your life I told them my kids at work change every 2 year . For me that a enough. For once I am happy with change!

1 comment:

Phyl said...

So happy this change was a good one...lol.