Sunday, April 20, 2008

A busy sunday


Well Serenity fell in font the house on Friday and scrap her eye all up. It look bad the day happen but not to bad now. Adam more Wong about what people will think when they see it . I told him anyone with kids know that kids are kids and that get hurt because that think can define all odds. Serenity is my niece for those who don't know. she live ta my house and will be two in August. She my heart. Today serenity and i went to church. Than went to my Aunt D 50Th surprise. She enjoy strawberries at the party . The was nice I think my aunt was very happy . She just thought that grown kids were coming over for lunch :). After the party we went and pick up Uncle SAM. which serenity calls uncle pumpkin because when she was very little... He would always say hi pumpkin. We went to the mall and he bought her some red and black Jordon that so ugly . but that what he want to get her. I need to get her some church shoe. To go with all her dress. I look at the mall but didn't fine anything .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Don't worry what other people think, my kids constantly have bruises, they're kids!

Phyl said...

Hey darlin....Adam is so funny...comes with being a new dad. The pic of her is darling...I have some pics I am emailing to you of the day she told me no when I asked her to show me her pretty face...