Monday, May 26, 2008

3-2-1

Well I found home for the black kitty . The gray kitty now living at Phyllis house:).. so now just have find home for the orange, black and white kitty . If I can not find home for her I will kept her. One kitty better than 3 plus she very sweet I been calling her patch. Adam(brother) and m (moms boyfriend)cook rids and hot dogs, I made potatoes salad and greens and baked beans and mac and cheese.I got watermelon and it was so yummy their just little bit left . I slept in till nine. Hopely the week will go by fasted with only having a four day week. The kitty are sitting in my lap watching me type they are to cute .

1 comment:

Phyl said...

That gray kitty is such a lil lover and her name is now, "Metsy." Thank you so very, very much.

She snuggled with Fif all night:) and loves whoever has food at the moment...too bad I won't give her people food...lol.