Sunday, May 18, 2008

cant sleep

Well the caves lost 72-75...Lebron try his hard . We try again next year!
Some poems from my Journal
************************************************************
Sleep
Time to sleep
Little angel
Have no fear
peace is near
***************************************
No title yet
Come and go
stop and stay
pain and love

Some say that
they are the same
But to decide
*****************************************
For Ever My love
I see you sleep
I hear you laugh
day by day your grow
My sweet angel I Love you so
***************************************
~I Love the sun ~
To feel The sun
casted it ray a pond my face
Bring a joy and delight to my
day !

When no one else is their
the sun come from out of nowhere.
Even on a day when I am in a gloom
I see the sun and know that I am not doom .

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Awesome poems, Sweetie!