Friday, May 16, 2008

carnival is over

The carnival is lots of fun but so much work . we had great turn out all the family in the toddler room came. The more people the merry . SO I was glad we had good turn out . I am so sad I left the cord at work. I was planning on come home and down loading picture but now that will have to wait till next week . I had fun making signs for the different rooms. We had pizza and chicken , juice and water for dinner . Much fun was had by all . I post next week when get them . I just plan out this weekend . I do have to cut my grass. But that not bad when that my only big plan for the weekend . I am sure serenity and i will find some thing to get in to . Oh the potty training DVD from pull came in the mail . I am sure we will be watch it this weekend cheers!

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Hey woman! Did you make my CD yet???? rotf...