Sunday, May 11, 2008

Grandma balloon. we also got her some candy. she love hard candy.
These are the flower we got my mom .
This the basket of smell good stuff my bother(SAM) got my mom . Sam also got grandma some banana and pop
This is the very big balloon that my other brother(Adam). we also got mom so new night gowns. I got my god mom Phyllis so some flip flops and Adam got her a Rosa balloon. I am making mac and cheese now and Adam frying pork chops. It rain today and I got all wet , but try look at positively it not snow so I am happy and not cold . I don't like cold weather . I got to hang out with Fifi and Alana for about hour half . It been good day . I plan finish cooking and than watch some movies. I watch PS I love you on Friday night and it was very cutie and sad at the same time but good movie. To all the moms out have happy mother day

2 comments:

J.D. Scorpio said...

Hi Jay:
Thanks for stopping by, and leaving a comment. I’m glad you liked the story about the “Wet Pants”!
And tell your Grandmother hello for me too. Have a great day and have fun in the sand box with the toddlers…. JD

Phyl said...

Thanks to you and Adam for the goodies...and u forgot to mention the purse-shaped card u sent me:).