Thursday, May 29, 2008

We call her patch!

I have decide that I am keeping her . I name her patch. she so very sweet. she love to sit with me and cuddle.
The kitty trying chasing the camera string while I am taking the picture
My new love!
So I went back to the dentist. My mouth is very sore but the tooth all taking care of . I have go back next Friday for the crown to be put on the tooth . I spend the afternoon with Sarah and her boys . Lonnie will be two on my grandma birthday June 3 and the baby(Kenny) will be 2 month o on June 19.We sat around the house and than sat out in the back yard . we chat and just caught up . Sarah staying at home with the boys because cost to much put the kids in school . she be working just paid for the kids school . I hope together with her more this summer . Is was nice having the day off beside going the doctor. I am looking forward to my days off this summer . It was so nice out. My kitty sitting my lap and for now all is good . I have go take my pain meds and than taking a bath and going bed early because is back to work on Friday . We also have to work this Saturday for half day cleaning
]

1 comment:

Phyl said...

AWWW...Joyce she is adorable! Did you spend the day with Flat Sarah's twin?

Hugs...