Friday, May 2, 2008

We won!

Cavaliers 105 at Wizards 88... Now that what I am talk about by 20 oh yea! So done with conference for the year . The conference I has today the family moving to another state. Four My kids are 3 so they will be moving up stairs to the big kids room . So get five new children in the next few week . Me serenity and Adam went to the cherry blossom fair and I was disappointed. Most kiddy ride but serenity not big enough yet and game you paid to play . I want elephant ear but their was way to many people in line. We came home just in time. soon we got home it started to pour. I took some days off work for the summer . I am excited about that I don't even know what I am going to do . well tried so off to bed

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

With Hello again. Created a new blog.
Please link.
http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/