Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Sunny Sunday !

I got and change the cat litter as fun that can be . Than I got the lawn motor out to cut the grass and is would not start up..eeerrrr. So me and Adam go shopping for lawnmower and I end buying one from sear. It was great to be shopping with father day around the Connor . good sale were going on . So I got craftsman motor . Than we decide to go turkey foot lake . My mom would always take us their we were kids . It been long time cent been their . Let me just tell you I am spoil city. I don't like the sea weed in the lake touching and not being able touch . Needs to say I stay up on the edge and went out few time just to get wet . Serenity on the other hand had blasted playing in the water and the sand . she also love the big play ground with the tunnel and Bridget.My birthday coming up in two weeks and i want go water works were i can see the bottom of the blue pool . I know not free but rather pay so I don't have seaweed touching me.The lawn motor works great . I get 3 year warnty so that made me happy. if any thing break sear will fix it. I also got some more new sock from old navy. I bought 3 pair last week and really Like them so went and got 8 more . The sock some in set of 3 . I am loving this hot weather. I get ready to go take bath and wash the sand off my feet and than eat some watermelon and hit the sack!

No comments: