Monday, July 28, 2008

Como estas( How are you ?) Asi asi (so so)

We have Spanish every Wednesday for 11:30 -12:00. Ms Betty very good with the teacher . she is teaching them about feeling in Spanish. So each the Children got to pick out a mask and tell Ms Betty how they were feeling.
Here a close up of the children in the mask is hard to see from far away .Como estas(how are you ) Bien(happy), Asi asi(so so), Mal (mad )
Here my cat patches . I am reading the book stand tall very good book by the way . I got up to do something when i came back she was laying on my book . she is such a sweet cat :)

So I am back to opening at work which mean i am at work 7:20... This first week will be hard than should be OK . I have open before it just been while .I am not morning person. Joanna was the person that was opening my room but she having surgery so taking time off and maybe than she be back has sub . The morning started off with bang at work I drop the bucket of Lego on the floor than had the pleasure of pick up 500 or so Lego's. ( I am sure problem only 100-200 But seem like a lot of Lego's and was Early in the morning )Than Melanie call say she be in work late . Her cat got hit by car . than she called back and the cat did not make. I felt so bad for her . This how my day Begin. We were suppose to do water play but i was not in mood to play in the water so I took the kids out to the playground and let them play in the box house we made few weeks ago. They had fun jumping on the bigger box and flatting it out . The simple thing keep kids busy :)

No comments: