Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hancock

Just got home from seeing the movie Hancock. Very funny movie about a lonely super hero. will smith is too funny . You can check out the website for the movie if you like http://hancock-movie.com/.

Today was all about the paper trail . I have one kids in my room that cant have peanuts and along with that come so much paper work. The doctor just change the dose on some his medical so that meant we had to change all are paper. I know we need to kept up with is but still pain .

Than the state lady came last weekend and the form we have for sun screen are not fill out right . Most the parent wrote sun screen on the forms when they have to write the name of it such as (copper tone or banana boat) but I did not know so we have redo those forms. I love working with kids but the freaking paper work is driving me crazy. The movies just what i need to get my mind off thing work. well of chill out maybe watch little tv and read my book come on people . Very good book by the way .

No comments: