Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Never to old for a popsicle!

In Fact I had 3 of them today .

I it been really hot in Ohio . when you standing outside and in the sun for five minutes and your arm starts burn even with sun screen. You know it hot .

I love to play in the water but just to hot to be outside . It is still 76 out and is 10:44 at night . I had Popsicle with the kids at work at about 11 and than we had chicken stir fir for lunch which was very good .

My nose is all stuff up and i cant smell anything . Sudafed My new best friend because is help me breath. I stay home Tuesday because I felt like crappy. Sleep all day than of course could not sleep last night saw just about every hour on the clock. I went to work and was really tried . I think could lay down at 4 and went to sleep but was afraid to because I though awake at 11 and be up for the night .

so eventho I did not feel like it I went on boat ride with the girls from work . It was so nice out on the lake the BREEZE was the best thing of all . I Had fruit for dinner. what Nice summer treat. Than we sat on Ann deck and shot the breeze . I had to two Popsicle back to back while sitting on the deck a creamsile and fugdesicle. They hit the spot. now I am writing this .I am very sticky so going take bath than good bed . I do know one thing i will sleep good tonite

No comments: