Sunday, August 10, 2008

the water fall very pretty
Serenity, Me ,Sam,Davonta
Melissa and drew standing in front the fall is was very sunny!
The kids chill out on the steps.
So I had Friday off. I pick serenity up at 10 and than we chill out at the house . Than me Adam,Sam and serenity went to Phyllis house to hang out for a while . My friend Melissa and her little boy drew meet us at the gore(park). we walk the trial a little bit and went down to check out the water falls. we had nice time . Friday nite I went to feed the fish(beta fish) and it was gone . I knew that the cat were drink out the bowl so just put more water in the fish bowl each day . we had the fish for about 4 months. Well he gone now ! Never found a body So I think one the cat ate the fish . Well that suck . For now no more fish . we 2 dogs Girly and risky. we have 5 cats mouser, bubba, crazy, shadow and patches. I have one week left at work and than we off for a week. I am going to Boston . Money tight car payment and other bill are due soon. It going to be a busy week. we have a training on Friday at work. Martail(god brother) getting married on 16. I fly to Boston on the 17 . I look forward to my trip .

No comments: