Monday, November 3, 2008

fall walk

These are what the trees look like around the Akron u campus very pretty .
This very old tree that I like to take the kids to see.. it was lot of knot in it and just love looking at it .

This the turkey we put up this Morin . I love this time of year I like all the holiday and stuff.. don't care to much for the cold weather . It was cold in Ohio last week now warm again it was 65 today and they said suppose to get up in to the 70 this week... this Indian summer before get cold again:)


This my class at the hower house were we played in the leaves . 2 of my kids are not picture because there were not at school .



1 comment:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

That Turkey was the cutest thing! It takes a special person to work with children because not everyone has a kind heart and not everyone is patient enough.