Sunday, November 23, 2008

Patient

For some reason the lord had deiced that my time to learn patients . My car got hit and than didn't have car for two week... Better yet I driving with my mom who drive so slow.. Once again patients...

When I got my new car I got thought the same company so I didn't think to change anything on my online billing than get paper in the mail telling me I own two month car payment .. Once again I flip out . I check my online billing it says the paid went though... So i call the car company.. and I am put on hold... I would like to tell someone not sure who... but when you call a company and are put hold and made to listen to classic music(any other time I like classic music) ...It just really piss me off ... I finally Get to talk with someone and find out I just have to change my account number not to bad ...The person I talked to was rude and he thought that for some reason I should of know to change my account number.... Not sure why .. I just told him sir I made mistake can you help me or not ... once a be patient

I been in the mood for Christmas music so last week I got my Christmas music .. I kept telling my self you have to wait till after Thanksgiving and than dawn on me no you don't .. if you want hear Christmas music put on !

I am trying to have patient with my brother who own me money for the cable bill.. He has give me the money but he has money for other odds and ends.

I guest is easier for me to have patients with my kids at school because I know they are still learning but with adult I have hard time.

I am excited for the 3 day week and than four day weekend...I am going to keep working on my patients

2 comments:

Happy.Bear.Wardrobe said...

hey there..


welcome... ;)

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

Yes it takes a lot to be patient. I'm learning the same virtue at this time in my life as well.