Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sadie May

This would be barb cat and SAM the sheep I gave her for chirtsmas... I had the hard time not telling her I had him for her I knew she would love the sheep .
This Sadie may laying down after night of coughing. so barb and i went to see will smith new movie 7 pound . Barb makes this wonderful Cinnamon bread. That I love . But you have to leave the dough out to unthaw. so barb put out on the counter and than we went to see the movie . when we came home the dough was gone . Sadie ate both loafs of raw bread dough. she throw up one. but tummy was very big so barb call the vet and they said to give her two tea spoon of Hydrogen Peroxide which made her throw up . but she was still coughing all night. I felt bad for her . Barb said she was still cough on Monday . I hope she doing better today .

1 comment:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

was that the Bath and Bodyworks sheep? They had one like that and a black one, they r sooo cute.