Sunday, January 4, 2009

More picture from baking cookies at melissa

Serenity frosting her cookie and hands
serenity with cookies dough all over her hands

Me and all the kids making sugar cookies


I have no idea what me and tameca are doing this picture but we are happy lol. Today the last day off before I go back to work . I enjoy my time off but at the same time I am ready to go back to work . I did sleep very well last night . serenity stay the night and she was cough all night and moving around .she got at 7 am this moring I was Glad my mom was up because I didn't want get up. Well i have go serenity mom on her way pick her up and she not dress.



2 comments:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

that looks like so much fun! i wish i were there baking and frosting and eating cookies!!! many blessings