Sunday, June 7, 2009

were going to the zoo zoo how about you you!!!!!!!!!!!!

serenity sitting in the flutty by butterfly garden in the zoo .
Serenity playing with daddy hat. she als0o had fun play with couisn larua hat too !

this us sitting(couisn laura, me(joyce) and serenity in fron the dinosauce....adam too this picture ...he did stand far enough to get the dinosace too ... the dinasauce were cool .. they moved and made noise... serenity was very excited!


this pretty landscaping the zoo did:)



1 comment:

hj45uyb4uy45yv3tv3wetfcv5j76 knn7 said...

I love the Zoo! I've been trying to go for the longest...but other things arise. It is good to go before it gets too hot...I hope you guys had a great time.

I've been jucing everything! but my favorite is carrot apple ginger. It is sooo good!