Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Once again it that time of year

So it my favortie time of the year .It getting warmer and the sunny out all the time . I love MR SUN:).. How I was born on Akron Ohio I will never know . I cant wait to go swimming outside in the sun and to play with the toddler at work in the water on the playground . I just love summer . It also conference time for the kids and parents but I hopeful It will go smooth this year . It also pot luck time again too! It this Thursday coming up ! I am looking for to the summer for some chill out time . But i have a feeling NAYCA going have me doing little more work this summer . As long i get to spend half my day outside I should be ok . Melanie kept moving stuff around my room and driving me crazy . But trying not to let bother me . She will do anything to get out the room . Kara been working in other room and I miss her . well of to make a salad and watch some TV

No comments: