Friday, April 4, 2008

say what ?

You ever heard the saying the more thing change the more they stay the same . My mom acting like teenager.Been a crazy week! Melaine back at work and change everything around . I dont mind change but change shit every day . I think had enough! The one new thing I like is the mini art gallary we have in the home center . We plan to change the picture ever so often . we going to get a few more picture frame to fill in the bottom.The other picture is of the fish blue . The kids love the fish and he a trip. The fish he been slpashing water out his bowl. he fits right in. I am going to the Nayca class all day on saterday and I am excited well off to go bed becasue i have to be up at 6 so can meet the girl from work at 7. we have two hour drive

7 comments:

Phyl said...

hhhmmmmm...now I wonder why your mom is acting like a teenager....ROTFLMAO~

consider yourself tagged...go here to find out more:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/474wa7

Phyl said...

hey wait...u talkin bout ur mom or your other mother...must be sumfin in the water...........

Phyl said...

You have been tagged for a meme. Go here to learn more and u know I will help you:).

Love...OM

Phyl said...

http://scrappynhappy.blogspot.com/2008/04/big-bang.html

here is the link for the meme....sorry....

Phyl said...

Come and get your Linky-Love:
http://tinyurl.com/6qcyg3

The Apron Queen said...

Dear blogging friend,
My meme tag response is up. You can go right here. Be there or be square. :D
Yours truly,
The Apron Queen

Anonymous said...

Love the mini art gallery! The fish is cool too!