Thursday, May 8, 2008

Monkey cupcakes!














One the parents make these cake for the children for their child birthday . They were just to cute not to take a picture and so simply to make.














These are the duck I use for the five little ducks song.The kids love to sing the song during circle time .I have 12 ducks so each child can have duck while singing!






This is the banner we make with the kids to celebrate the different woman in the children live . we plan to make another on around father day to celebrate the man in the children lives. I Has peanut butter ice cream from the peanut It so very tasty. I went to the peanut shop to get zagnut. A zagnut is like butter finger with out the chocolate(replace with Coconut) very yummy and hard to find. My mom would take me to the peanut shop when i was little and every once i get tasty for zagnut.I was writing this post and serenity fell off the chair and cut her lip. so I gave her a freezepop. The kind in the Plastic wrap. she drop is and the cat grab it and took of running . I am think she hurt herself because she screaming and crying .....It end up that cat ran off with freezepop and as you know in atoddler worlds this just not OK . The cat name is crazy for a reason . She always mess with cat but the cat got her this time. It was funny to find the cat holding a freezepop with scream child behind her.I watching the caves game and they are not winning so is 60-82 in the 4th so we see what happen . well off to watch the end than game than watch Grey's Anatomy I DVR early today .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look soooo YUMMY and those ducks are super cute! You have a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

WHat month is your b-day in? Just being nosey!