Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More art with the Toddlers















The Mother day bears are done. we have mother day breakfast on Thursday . We having muffin and fruit














The what the kids paint to with blue purple and pink . I love to do art .
I had nice talk with Marshall today . I think I got throw to him . we see . I told if you don't want know some than don't ask me because tell how and feel . I can only me. I cant believe Martial getting married. I am so proud him. He in the Navy . I am so Glad the weather getting warmer. It was nice to be outside with the kids . today was Ruth last day . she was my intern. she will make great teacher .The collage kids are done . so lot the kids will go home for the summer . Only few will stay and work the summer . I have two new children starting soon . I have to set up intake meeting (meeting with family ) and play date(parents and child come play for few hour before the child start school ).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bears! They are sooo cute! Art is so fun! I really need to do more art projects with my kiddos, any ideas?