Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tag your It (I got This from Scrappy happy)

Here are the rules of the game (post these first).

1)Each players answers questions about themselves.
2) At the end of the posting tag 5-6 people.
3) Post their names and then go to their site leave a comment telling them that they have been Tagged. Then ask them to read your blog.
4) Let the person who tagged you that you have completed your posting.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO: Let see 10 years takes me back to 1998. I was graduating from high school. I moved to Phyllis house that year and also started collage at Akron u. I also started working at the center for child development . I still work their now . I love my job . When I firsted started working at the center they did not have toddler rooms. which the room O work in Now !I started off as student assit only work 10 hours a week and going to school . I was making 4.15 hours.

WHAT ARE THE 5 THINGS ON MY "TO DO" LIST:
1) Finish mother's day bears with the kids(toddlers) we have a mother breakfast for the moms and children.
2) Shop for the mother's day breakfast. I need buy fruit and muffin.
3)Buy mother's day card for family(serenity needs to get card for her mom and mama)
4)buy lawn motor oil
5) wash clothes

3) SNACKS THAT I ENJOY: ICE CREAM! chocolate with nuts and toffee, chips

4) THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE I would paid off all my bills(school loans). Buy another newer used car. Fixed up the house . Gave my family some money . Put money away for serenity schooling . Save the rest

PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED I was born in Akron Ohio . Than my mother moved us to Oklahoma City. Than to Florida and than back to Ohio. I live in cuyahoga fall in Ohio. I also stay with my father in Lancaster Ohio in the summer . I now live in Akron Ohio in the south side.

BAD HABITS THAT I HAVE I bit my nails

JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD Mcdonalds,Van driver for church,Summer camper teacher for school age children,Teaching 3-5,toddler teacher . VBS teacher, babysitter, house sitter

Now for the tagging:alana,Brandy ,jacki,sabinem

2 comments:

Phyl said...

I am happy that you did this meme!

I have enjoyed you being around the house lately:).

Hugs!

SabineM said...

i did my tag! ;-)
I also bite my nails and also was a teacher! ;-)