Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunny Sunday

So serenity and I went to church this morning and the sun was beaming yea ! Than after church we went to Phyllis and had Chinese for lunch . I was nice to see the girl (Alana and Fifi) It been long time cent saw Fifi. We just chill and had lunch while serenity run around and entertainments us . Than came home and put serenity down for nap ! Mean while I cut the grass. The lawnmower now need more grass oil . so I only got the front and side yard cut . So need to pick some oil . I just got done watching DREAMS GIRLS. what good movie . I went to the movie to see when first came out. It was as good I remember it . I just love dVR .I love being able fast forward and pause:) I been taping ace of cake . They make some really cool cakes. Well off get ready for work

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Good thing that Lil Miss It took a nap:).